SKU: cb812af0013d. Categories: , , , , , .

Product Description

Tempranillo makes up 95% of the blend with the other 5% being made up of Garnacha, Mazuelo and Viura. The wine is a deep ruby colour, with black and red berry fruit on the nose. Those flavours are echoed on the palate, and backed up by soft tannins and crisp acidity. An excellent match for grilled meats and lamb dishes, this wine would also compliment harder varieties of cheese.

Product Information

Vintage 2015
Country SPAIN
Region Rioja
Winery Bodegas Covila
Varietal N/A
ABV(%) 13.00
Type Red
Style N/A
Oaked Unoaked
Other Not Set
Brief Tasting Note N/A
Food Suggestion BBQ and Grilled Meats, Tomato based pasta, pizza dish, Vegetarian Dishes, Roasted red meats, hard cheese